MarketPlace for trading NFTs
Main Traction and place MarketPlace from where revenue will be generated with buying and selling of assets. Whole market gas fee will be subsidized by Nerv Treasury, and in return protocol will earn a small commission from trading of these assets, details are as follows.
- 2.Matcher smart contract that stores current market state and matches incoming bids from the UI against existing ask offers.
- 3.Escrow Bridge: The Detached account that serves as a mediator between buyers and sellers.
- Maker Marketplace: The marketplace that lists the asset for sale.
- Taker Marketplace: The marketplace that completes the purchase for an asset. It is possible for a * marketplace to be both the maker and the taker marketplace.
- Asset Originator: The entity who will receive royalty fees. The asset originator does not necessarily have to be the minter themselves.
- Royalties: A royalty fee represents a percentage of secondary sales that will go to the original asset creator.
Secondary sale fees refer to fees collected when assets are traded on the Nerv protocol.
Base price: 100 ETH
Sale / listing price: 100 + 0.5 + 3 + 3 = 106.5 ETH (what’s shown on the marketplace)
- Royalty: .5% = 0.5 ETH
- Marketplace: 3% = 3 ETH on Nerv marketplace
- Maker MP: 1.5
- Taker MP: 1.5
- Protocol: 3% = 3 ETH
- Protocol Development: 2
- NRV token reward pool: 1
Nerv will pay out these fees immediately after each transaction is confirmed. This means that each party hoping to collect fees must have registered an Nerv account, but it also allows the settlement of fees to be gas-less.
Royalty percentages for one or more recipients can be set at the time an asset is minted. Royalties will be distributed to the recipients Nerv wallets so all recipients must be registered with Nerv.